A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is someone who offers professional administrative, creative and sometimes technical assistance, remotely from a home office.
Tasks or projects that can be outsourced to a Virtual Assistant includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Creating Business Templates (eg. Invoices, Quotes, Letterhead etc.)
- Setting up memo's
- Typing minutes of meetings
- Setting up of email templates to reduce time spent answering emails.
- Creating business presentations
- Create, update and maintain websites
- Internet research
- Diary management
- Project administration
- Data Capturing
- Creating reports on Excel
- Editing documents
- Invoicing and Quotes
- Posting on Social Networking platforms
- Any other General Office Administration
All company information will be kept confidential at all times. We have standard pricing packages available, but can also structure packages according to our client's needs, should the standard packages not meet their requirements.
The turn-around time for projects is usually between 24 and 48 hours, but might differ slightly from project to project.
The benefits of appointing a Virtual Assistant:
- The client doesn't need to worry about PAYE, UIF and other tax requirements for a Virtual Assistant
- Saving office space as all work is done online
- No training expenses for the client
- No bonus payments required by the client