What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is someone who offers professional administrative, creative and sometimes technical assistance, remotely from a home office.
Tasks or projects that can be outsourced to a Virtual Assistant includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Creating Business Templates (eg. Invoices, Quotes, Letterhead etc.)
- Setting up memo's
- Setting up minutes of meetings (draft)
- Setting up of email templates to reduce time spent answering emails.
- Creating business presentations
- Create, update and maintain websites
- General Office Administration
- Internet research
- Diary management
- Project administration
- Data Capturing
- Invoicing etc.
Vericon SA is a division of Spartan Designs & Business Management (Pty) Ltd and handles all our Virtual Assistant projects.